Get a little extra mileage out of your costume tomorrow! For the low, low price of some possible difficulty driving, even grown-ups can get free grub at several restaurants around Orlando on Halloween. Here are a few:
- Wear your costume to Shake Shack, get a free scoop of frozen custard throughout Halloween weekend: Saturday, Oct. 31-Sunday, Nov. 1.
- All day Halloween, wear your costume to Krispy Kreme to receive a free doughnut – no purchase necessary.
- Chipotle celebrates this year with a bit of an agenda: It's not a straight-up "wear costume, free food" deal. To demonstrate their philosophy that artificial additives don't belong in your food, show up in a costume with an element that doesn't fit (like a pink tutu on Imperator Furiosa, or Jon Snow with a smile) and get $3 burritos, bowls, salads, tacos or kids meals from 5 p.m. to closing Oct. 31.
- Wear a costume to Baskin-Robbins on Halloween, get any scoop for $1.31.
- Kids or adults in costume get a free slice of cheese or pepperoni pizza with any $5 purchase at Sbarro on Halloween or during mall Halloween festivities.