There are dozens out there, but Salivation Army likes the one at The Clarke Report best, perhaps because, coming from a Republican point of view, the rules are so much more bitter. It just seasons it all so nicely:
(1) One sip every time a political pundit says â??first African-American â?¦â?�
(2) One sip every time a speaker says the word â??change.â?�
(3) One chug every time a speaker mentions George W. Bush by name.
(4) One chug every time a pundit says â??post-partisan.â?�
(5) One shot every time a speaker mentions â??40 million uninsured.â?�
(6) One shot every time someone mentions â??John McCainâ??s seven houses.â?�
(7) Slam an entire beer anytime anyone says â??obscene oil profits.â?�
Mr. Clarke forgets to include anything about drinking when you hear the word "hope" ... but then again, if you did that, you'd be passed out before Obama even hit the stage. Cheers!
We welcome readers to submit letters regarding articles and content in Orlando Weekly. Letters should be a minimum of 150 words, refer to content that has appeared on Orlando Weekly, and must include the writer's full name, address, and phone number for verification purposes. No attachments will be considered. Writers of letters selected for publication will be notified via email. Letters may be edited and shortened for space.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Orlando Weekly works for you, and your support is essential.
Our small but mighty local team works tirelessly to bring you high-quality, uncensored news and cultural coverage of Central Florida.
Unlike many newspapers, ours is free – and we'd like to keep it that way, because we believe, now more than ever, everyone deserves access to accurate, independent coverage of their community.
Whether it's a one-time acknowledgement of this article or an ongoing pledge, your support helps keep Orlando’s true free press free.