There are dozens out there, but Salivation Army likes the one at The Clarke Report best, perhaps because, coming from a Republican point of view, the rules are so much more bitter. It just seasons it all so nicely:
(1) One sip every time a political pundit says â??first African-American â?¦â?�
(2) One sip every time a speaker says the word â??change.â?�
(3) One chug every time a speaker mentions George W. Bush by name.
(4) One chug every time a pundit says â??post-partisan.â?�
(5) One shot every time a speaker mentions â??40 million uninsured.â?�
(6) One shot every time someone mentions â??John McCainâ??s seven houses.â?�
(7) Slam an entire beer anytime anyone says â??obscene oil profits.â?�
Mr. Clarke forgets to include anything about drinking when you hear the word "hope" ... but then again, if you did that, you'd be passed out before Obama even hit the stage. Cheers!
We welcome readers to submit letters regarding articles and content in Orlando Weekly. Letters should be a minimum of 150 words, refer to content that has appeared on Orlando Weekly, and must include the writer's full name, address, and phone number for verification purposes. No attachments will be considered. Writers of letters selected for publication will be notified via email. Letters may be edited and shortened for space.
Email us at email@example.com.
Support Local Journalism.
Join the Orlando Weekly Press Club
Local journalism is information. Information is power. And we believe everyone deserves access to accurate independent coverage of their community and state. Our readers helped us continue this coverage in 2020, and we are so grateful for the support.
Help us keep this coverage going in 2021. Whether it's a one-time acknowledgement of this article or an ongoing membership pledge, your support goes to local-based reporting from our small but mighty team.
Join the Orlando Weekly Press Club for as little as $5 a month.