There are dozens out there, but Salivation Army likes the one at The Clarke Report best, perhaps because, coming from a Republican point of view, the rules are so much more bitter. It just seasons it all so nicely:
(1) One sip every time a political pundit says â??first African-American â?¦â?�
(2) One sip every time a speaker says the word â??change.â?�
(3) One chug every time a speaker mentions George W. Bush by name.
(4) One chug every time a pundit says â??post-partisan.â?�
(5) One shot every time a speaker mentions â??40 million uninsured.â?�
(6) One shot every time someone mentions â??John McCainâ??s seven houses.â?�
(7) Slam an entire beer anytime anyone says â??obscene oil profits.â?�
Mr. Clarke forgets to include anything about drinking when you hear the word "hope" ... but then again, if you did that, you'd be passed out before Obama even hit the stage. Cheers!