Kurt Vile – referred to by some of us as "my boyfriend" – comes in at sweet, sweet 16. (photo courtesy Matador Records)
1. Daft Punk: Random Access Memories
2. Vampire Weekend: Modern Vampires of the City
3. The National: Trouble Will Find Me (read the Orlando Weekly review)
4. Wild Nothing: Empty Estate
5. Mikal Cronin: MCII
6. PHOENIX: Bankrupt! (read the Orlando Weekly review)
7. Small Black: Limits of Desire
8. Deerhunter: Monomania
9. The Front Bottoms: The Front Bottoms (read a show review in This Little Underground and watch a live performance on TLU TV)
10. Wampire: CURIOSITY
11. Yeah Yeah Yeahs: Mosquito
12. AciD: Indie
13. Bastille: Haunt
14. Sol Cat: Sol Cat
15. Alison Moyet: The Minutes (read the orlando Weekly review here)
16. Kurt Vile: Walkin' on a Pretty Daze
17. !!! : Thr!!!er
18. Alpine: A Is for Alpine
19. Major Lazer: Free the Universe
20. Savages: Silence Yourself
21. Bibio: silver wilkinson
22. Guided by Voices: English Little League
23. Dale Earnhardt Jr.: Jr. Patterns - EP
24. James Blake: Overgrown
25. Phosphorescent: Muchacho
26. The Knife: Shaking the Habitual (read the Orlando Weekly review here)
27. Gypsy and the Cat: The Late Blue
28. Black Angels: Indigo Meadow
29. Laura Marling: Once I Was an Eagle
30. Tesseract: Altered State
We welcome readers to submit letters regarding articles and content in Orlando Weekly. Letters should be a minimum of 150 words, refer to content that has appeared on Orlando Weekly, and must include the writer's full name, address, and phone number for verification purposes. No attachments will be considered. Writers of letters selected for publication will be notified via email. Letters may be edited and shortened for space.
Email us at email@example.com.
Support Local Journalism.
Join the Orlando Weekly Press Club
Local journalism is information. Information is power. And we believe everyone deserves access to accurate independent coverage of their community and state. Our readers helped us continue this coverage in 2020, and we are so grateful for the support.
Help us keep this coverage going in 2021. Whether it's a one-time acknowledgement of this article or an ongoing membership pledge, your support goes to local-based reporting from our small but mighty team.
Join the Orlando Weekly Press Club for as little as $5 a month.