1. Frogs and bats are sneaky, sneaky animals. Did you know that they eavesdrop on other frogs? That's not very nice!
2. Here are 7 lessons from Star Wars that can help you become a more productive person, Padawan.
3. Many were surprised when Blackfish didn't get an Oscar nomination. I wonder if the Academy's voting would have been swayed had they seen this killer slideshow of whales in the wild first.
4. In case you missed it, Justin Bieber got arrested in Miami yesterday. Who cares, really? Well, it appears that the Internet does and when the Internet cares, it makes sure to do it in the funniest way possible.
5. For the warm fuzzies, check out Kid President's 'Letter to a Person on Your First Day Here.' He gives you advice on not only how to be a person, but how to be an awesome one.
We welcome readers to submit letters regarding articles and content in Orlando Weekly. Letters should be a minimum of 150 words, refer to content that has appeared on Orlando Weekly, and must include the writer's full name, address, and phone number for verification purposes. No attachments will be considered. Writers of letters selected for publication will be notified via email. Letters may be edited and shortened for space.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Orlando Weekly works for you, and your support is essential.
Our small but mighty local team works tirelessly to bring you high-quality, uncensored news and cultural coverage of Central Florida.
Unlike many newspapers, ours is free – and we'd like to keep it that way, because we believe, now more than ever, everyone deserves access to accurate, independent coverage of their community.
Whether it's a one-time acknowledgement of this article or an ongoing pledge, your support helps keep Orlando’s true free press free.