1. Frogs and bats are sneaky, sneaky animals. Did you know that they eavesdrop on other frogs? That's not very nice!
2. Here are 7 lessons from Star Wars that can help you become a more productive person, Padawan.
3. Many were surprised when Blackfish didn't get an Oscar nomination. I wonder if the Academy's voting would have been swayed had they seen this killer slideshow of whales in the wild first.
4. In case you missed it, Justin Bieber got arrested in Miami yesterday. Who cares, really? Well, it appears that the Internet does and when the Internet cares, it makes sure to do it in the funniest way possible.
5. For the warm fuzzies, check out Kid President's 'Letter to a Person on Your First Day Here.' He gives you advice on not only how to be a person, but how to be an awesome one.
We welcome readers to submit letters regarding articles and content in Orlando Weekly. Letters should be a minimum of 150 words, refer to content that has appeared on Orlando Weekly, and must include the writer's full name, address, and phone number for verification purposes. No attachments will be considered. Writers of letters selected for publication will be notified via email. Letters may be edited and shortened for space.
Email us at email@example.com.
Support Local Journalism.
Join the Orlando Weekly Press Club
Local journalism is information. Information is power. And we believe everyone deserves access to accurate independent coverage of their community and state. Our readers helped us continue this coverage in 2020, and we are so grateful for the support.
Help us keep this coverage going in 2021. Whether it's a one-time acknowledgement of this article or an ongoing membership pledge, your support goes to local-based reporting from our small but mighty team.
Join the Orlando Weekly Press Club for as little as $5 a month.