1. Picnic with the swans at Lake Eola without getting goosed.
2. Hold your lover's hand while riding Dr. Doom at Islands of Adventure. Don't let go the entire ride.
3. Take the garlic test of love at Oblivion Taproom: Order their tots with Hawaiian raw garlic, eat them and then convince someone to kiss you.
4. Get your Lady and the Tramp on with a big bowl of (rice) noodles at Saigon Flavors.
5. Take a couples selfie and achieve the hard-to-capture peacock photobombing.
6. Have a Sleepless in Seattle moment atop the Suntrust building. (Although, thanks to security, you'll probably have to settle for the top of the parking garage or a random rooftop bar.)
7. Take a romantic ride via horse-drawn carriage. Or a drunken stumble on a hipster-drawn carriage, er, pedicab.
9. Drink a perfect martini at Linda's La Cantina and watch the longtime couples show you how love is really done.
10. Carve your tree modern-style, taking pics of your initials in everyday objects.
12. Let your mate know that your love is undying, unlike the residents of Greenwood Cemetery, at a moonlit cemetery walk.