by Jacki Mick
1. Two of my favorite things in the entire world are the Oscars and inforgraphics. Mashable, uh, mashed the two together in this super-awesome infographic of illustrations of every single Best Picture winner, ever.
2. Remember the Lost Cat feature from our Puppy Love issue? It touched on the kitty-cam collars that owners are now putting on their cats to see that they are up to when they're alone. I've got two words for you: Shark cam. Researchers from Universities of Hawaii and Tokyo are now equipping sharks with cameras and sensors in order to better understand these animals.
3. Wanna take a bit of a rock down memory lane? Here are some shots from our favorite central Florida shows of 2013.
4. You can own a piece of Mars for only $5. Okay, well, not exactly own, but you know how you can name a star or adopt a penguin? Through Uwingu, a "small company founded by astronomers, planetary scientists, space educators, and former NASA personnel", you can name a crater on Mars. After season 2 of House of Cards, I kinda want to name my crater Frank Underwood.
5. This entry needs no more words than these: Seth Rogan is awesome. Okay, here's a few more words for you: Seth Rogan gives an amazing opening remarks at a Senate hearing on Alzheimer's research.