1. Soon, we may find out just how intelligent dolphins really are. Using the Cetacean Hearing and Telemetry (CHAT) device, scientists have successfully translated a dolphin's first word. Way more advanced than a human's simple "mama" or "dada," the first dolphin word the scientists successfully translated using CHAT was "sargassum."
2. Game of Thrones season 4 premieres on Friday on HBO. The celebrate, or, erm, mourn, Digg put together this video of every single death in the series. The final body count? 5179.
3. We're really lucky to live in Orlando, you guys. The weather is the envy of almost the entire rest of the country. The foodie scene is bangin'. And there are the sunsets. You just can't beat an Orlando sunset.
4. People are getting all kinds of het up over the new Taco Bell breakfast. You know who else loves it? Ronald McDonald. No, really. He does. Just watch the video.
5. Confused about who's rap beefing with who? Did Luda ever have beef with T.I.? Were Kanye and Jay-Z always friendly? This handy Hertzsprung-Russell diagram should set you straight!