Last week, we told you Hard Rock Cafe Orlando would give you a free meal if you belt out a song in front of the whole restaurant. But they're not the only ones getting in on the free Tax Day food. Here's a rundown of some of the places offering Tax Day freebies or deals today:
- $2 tacos. $2 Coronas. That's the deal that Tijuana Flats is offering today. Be sure to bring this coupon with you to get the deal.
- Arby's is offering free snack-size curly fries today. Print out a coupon from their website and you'll be presented with your very own crunchy potatoey curls. If you have some loose change jangling around, spring for the cheddar cup.
- At Sonic, you can have someone roller-skate out to your car with a half-price drink. Yes, slushies are included.
- Boston Market is offering a full meal for $10.40. No coupon is needed for this deal, just show up, give 'em $10.40 and you'll get half a rotisserie chicken, two sides and cornbread. Mmm, cornbread.
- If you've got a sweet tooth, Orange Leaf is offering a cup full of froyo with all the toppings you can fit in there for only $4.15.
- At Mimi's Cafe, you can use this coupon to get BOGO breakfast or lunch until April 19. The only catch? You have to buy two drinks. And they don't even have to be alcoholic.
- Through April 17, you can get a free dessert or app with the purchase of an adult entree at Chili's.
- Today only, you can get half-price ribs at Sonny's. Don't get too excited, though. It doesn't include all you can eat or baby backs.
- And, if you're really desperate for a Tax Day deal, McDonald's is offering a "buy one get one for a penny" deal on their Big Macs and Quarter Pounders.