1. So, you're getting married, but you don't like sweets. Enter the cheese cake. Yes, the space was intentional. Huffington Post picked up this pic of Matt Wolford's non-traditional wedding cake and as soon as I saw it my tummy got the rumblies. It's not a new idea by any means, but it's one of the most drool-inducing examples we've seen yet.
2. Make sure your speakers on for this one. During the filming of a French baking competition show, this cat was caught on camera smashing into a glass door while running at full speed. The poor cat slams into the propped-open door hard enough to close it. That sound, though!
3. There's been a bit of a hoopla over murals in Orlando lately. Practically a household name in Orlando, muralist Andrew Spears' art definitely has its own distinct look, which can be seen on walls and buildings all over the City Beautiful. This gallery showcases his work, some of which you may have never seen before.
4. If you've ever been interested in watching the history of the entire universe in under seven minutes, click play above. Mark Vogelsberger, an assistant professor of physics at MIT, released this computer simulation of the universe's total lifespan, covering over 13.8 billion years. It's pretty damn impressive and quite beautiful at times.
5. These bacon-wrapped onion rings are surprisingly simple and way lower on carbs than traditional onion ring. All you need is three ingredients (onions, bacon, sriracha), some toothpicks and a grill. Seriously delicious.