1. If you're a slave to wine, you'll wanna hit up Cafe Trastavere on a Monday or Tuesday. If you check-in using the FourSquare app, you'll be presented with not just a glass, but an entire bottle of the house wine. Red or white, it's your choice. Just be sure to order a meal first, like their ridiculously tender filetto ai funghi or perfectly plump gnocchi ai quattro fromaggi.
2. What does the phrase "Double D's" mean to you? Get your mind out of the gutter! We're talking about tacos here. At Gringos Locos, just check in via Yelp! and they'll give you 15% off of your entire food order. That's a pretty decent excuse to order some nachos, too, right?
3. BART is aiming to build some loyalty with their FourSquare check-in offer. If you use your phone to check when you arrive and then hang around for a bit, your third beer's on them. And, really, you would seriously have trouble choosing just one beer anyway. Their selection of both craft beer and arcade games are near perfection. The bartenders are pretty awesome, too.
4. Go for the kick ass breakfasts, keep coming back for the check-in discounts. At Christo's Cafe, check in on Yelp! before ordering your lamb and feta–filled Greek omelet and coffee and you'll spend 10% less on it. Well, you can order whatever you like, but seriously, the Greek omelet is so good.
5. At Florida Tap Room, they make it easy for you to properly kick off a night of drinking. If it's your first visit, ever, just check-in on FourSquare and down the proffered Jager or vodka bomb. Then stick around for the free pool on Sundays.