1. People are stuffing everything into the middle of cookies these days: globs of Nutella, Reese's peanut butter cups and some people have even stuffed cookies inside of other cookies. Over at the Brown Eyed Baker, they've hit the jackpot with these S'mores stuffed chocolate chip cookies. Extra-special-mega-bonus if the graham crackers are sprinkled with cinnamon.
2. In other cookie news, a company in Japan has created a line of herbal cookies which they claim will naturally increase the size of a woman's breasts. Each F-Cup cookie contains 50 mg of Pueraria Mirifica extract, which has a form of estrogen in it. According to the company, all women need to do is eat one or two cookies a day, and soon they'll be needing to buy bigger bras. If cookies aren't your thing, the company also makes a breast-enhancing gum called "Bust Up Gum."
3. Judging by the temperatures and just general sticky-feeling every time you step outside, an Orlando summer is upon us. One of the best solutions for the high temps and thick air is to just stay inside and enjoy the A/C. Our annual summer guide hits the streets on Wednesday, and in it, you'll find a guide of places to beat the heat in Orlando. Until then, settle down in a cool dark room with one of these classic summer movies.
4. Almost exactly a month ago, NASA asked people to snap a selfie and tag it #globalselfie. Above, in all its 3.2 gigapixel glory, is the end result. It's made up of over 36,000 individual selfies from more than 113 countries. Can you spot yourself?
5. Bored Shorts TV has been releasing Kid Snippets like clockwork for more than a year now. The short videos deal with real-life issues re-imagined via storytelling by kids and then acted out by adults, and they never fail to bring the giggles. The latest iteration of their series asks important surgery-related questions like, "What if he's just pretending to sleep?" and answers them with twists that only a child could come up with.