1. The folks over at Dude, Sweet Chocolate (btw ... Dude, sweet name) have created a magical concoction that begs to be poured over ice cream or used in a fancy, alcoholic affogato. The Texas-based artisan chocolatier's One Night Stand Potion Chocolate Sauce is a tasty-sounding mixture of 100 Anos Tequila, pure agave, South American Chocolate and Valrohna cocoa powder. And, if tequila makes you gag, they also make a Break-Up Potion Chocolate Sauce that replaces the tequila with artisanal bourbon. Either way: yum.
2. No matter how old you are, there is a certain joy in throwing water balloons at people. There's also a certain pain in it, particularly the one in your fingers from tying a million tiny little knots and the one in your back from spending all that time filling up balloons one by one. A Texas dad has invented the solution to all your summertime water balloon issues with Bunch O Balloons. They claim it fills up to 100 balloons in a minute, and the best part is that they automatically tie themselves.
3. We had a legitimate super hero at our Best of Orlando 2014 Party on Wednesday ... and a unicorn!
4. Shark Week starts August 10 on the Discovery Channel and Dunkin' Donuts is getting in on the fishy celebration, by release a special Shark Week Donut. By the looks of it, it's just a standard yeast donut with red and white frosting that looks like a life preserver. In addition to the special donut (DD's first since the great Simpsons Movie donut failure of 2007), the donut chain is also launching a social media promotion: just take a pic of you taking a bite of your favorite breakfast item and use the hashtag #DDSharkWeek. You could win a $100 gift card and Shark Week prize pack.
5. And for our dose of adorable this week, check out this dog attacking and eventually defeating a shark. (not a real one, just one of those remote controlled mylar balloons.)