1. Following the success of their Doritos Loco Tacos, Taco Bell is currently testing seven different varieties of the best twist on breakfast, ever: the biscuit taco. The ones we're most excited about? The Southern staple sausage and gravy and a fried chicken taco with jalapeño honey. Bring to Orlando immediately, please, Taco Bell.
2. Add this to the list of things we really, really want (despite a totally ridiculous name). Ritot may be the coolest watch since the resurgence of the Swatch. It looks like a bracelet (there's a sporty model, too) and projects the time right onto your hand. No more squinting at a non-illuminated watch face at the club, trying to figure out how much longer until last call.
3. Despite stepping down from his position on the Ivanhoe Main Street District, ex-director Scottie Campbell still has lots of love for the Ivanhood. This gallery showcases 27 reasons why we love it, too.
4. Even though it's not officially fall yet, the onslaught of pumpkin-flavored everything has begun. Baskin Robbins is leading the delicious pack with the introduction of their new seasonal flavor: Pumpkin Cheesecake ice cream. Pair that with one of the ice cream shop's pumpkin crème brûlée-flavored coffees and a happy fall hipster you'll be.
5. This friendship between Hazel the Havanese and Prickles the Hedgehog is literally (new definition!) heart-meltingly adorable.
Consider supporting local journalism.
Our small but mighty local team works tirelessly to bring you high-quality, uncensored news and cultural coverage of Central Florida. Unlike many newspapers, ours is free – and we'd like to keep it that way, because we believe, now more than ever, everyone deserves access to accurate, independent coverage of their community.