by Jacki Mick
1. Girl Scout Cookies are a little bit like crack. You wait and wait for your dealer to show up so you can get your fix and, when you do, all seems right with the world again. Lately, though, Girl Scout Cookie-flavored treats have been popping up in all kinds of places: candy bars, ice cream, creamer. The latest addition? Girl Scout Cookie Nesquik
2. If you're feeling bleh at your current job and want to change things up a bit, Mental Floss has created this list of 35 jobs you should not be chasing ('cause they don't exist anymore). Sorry, aspiring sin-eaters or necessary women ... you just live in the wrong time.
3. Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Orlando starts tonight, featuring original houses and those based on films and movies like The Walking Dead, Halloween, Alien Vs. Predator and more. Check out this list of houses we wish Universal would bring to the yearly event. Patrick Bateman chasing us with a chainsaw? Yes, please.
4. Cape Town illustrator, Lorraine Loots, is creating daily art on the smallest of scales. She started a project that she called "365 Postcards for Ants" early in 2013, creating a tiny painting every day of the year. Luckily, she extended the project into to 2014, because we can't get enough of her incredibly detailed minuscule work.
Watch a video where Loots discusses her project here:
5. Socially Anxious Internet Owl is just making sure he didn't miss anything.