1. This one's almost a foodie version of the movie Inception. Or a Pimp My Oreo: We heard you liked caramel apples, so we put some caramel apple Oreos on your caramel apple. The fellas over Dude Food did just that: crushed up some caramel apple Oreos and rolled a caramel apple around in 'em. Not gonna lie, we kinda want to taste this.
2. So, we're bringing this one to you pretty early, but, you guys, a Nancy Drew board game! The game's awesome for hardcore readers (like me) who have read every single one of the 56 Nancy Drew books. It's filled with trivia questions from Nancy's notebook. Quincy McShane, a fellow Drew-lover, started a Kickstarter campaign to cover production costs on the game. She's looking for $20,000 and has raised exactly $5 as of this posting. Get Kickstarting, book lovers!
3. In case you missed all of our previous excitement, Artlando is happening tomorrow, Sept. 27 at Loch Haven Park. We're pretty stoked to check out the art walk, in particular Brandon Geurts (2014 Best of Orlando Best Heavy Metal Visual Artist) as part of the Falcon Bar's installation at the Orlando Museum of Art. This gallery showcases some of our favorite pieces from the talented artist.
4. Layer Tennis is not only great way to while away the hours on a Friday afternoon, but it also offers a little peek into the mind of some truly talented designers. Basically, it's a head-to-head, virtual Photoshop competition, where each "volley" must use at least one Photoshop layer from the previous image. It is fascinating to see how creatively the layers are mutated throughout a ten-volley match. You can watch today's match and look at all the previous bouts on the Layer Tennis website.
5. This adorable kitty just can't get get enough of its own tail.