That 1 a.m. text to your boo (if that's what we're calling him this week) may seem like a private matter. However, thanks to Texts From Last Night, that little sext was just sucked into the public vortex.
Texts From Last Night, a website that launched back in 2009, takes texts from users who submit their sometimes raunchy yet emoji-less texts from the previous evening for others to enjoy. So, cuddle up illuminated by your laptop screen and sink into some of these Orlando textual affairs.
1. Liar, liar sheets on fire?
2. I now pronounce you a crazy cat lady for life.
3. Someone didn't wanna sleep in the dog house.
4. NO SHAVE NO ... SEX.
6. Moment of silence, y'all.
7. Now, that's some dedication.
8. Got milk?
9. Is it that time of the MEOW-nth?
10. Her lady parts have had it. Officially.
11. The lesson in life: Do those squats or pay for your Redbox.
12. What went bump in the Knight?
13. The future leader of the free world, ladies and gentlemen.
14. Pretty please with a cherry on top?
15. Started from the bottom now we're here.
We welcome readers to submit letters regarding articles and content in Orlando Weekly. Letters should be a minimum of 150 words, refer to content that has appeared on Orlando Weekly, and must include the writer's full name, address, and phone number for verification purposes. No attachments will be considered. Writers of letters selected for publication will be notified via email. Letters may be edited and shortened for space.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Orlando Weekly works for you, and your support is essential.
Our small but mighty local team works tirelessly to bring you high-quality, uncensored news and cultural coverage of Central Florida.
Unlike many newspapers, ours is free – and we'd like to keep it that way, because we believe, now more than ever, everyone deserves access to accurate, independent coverage of their community.
Whether it's a one-time acknowledgement of this article or an ongoing pledge, your support helps keep Orlando’s true free press free.