In celebration of its 10-year anniversary, Redlight Redlight Beer Parlour
is hosting a full week of events featuring deals on their unique craft beers, live music and a nice assortment of specialty food trucks. Located at 2810 Corrine Drive, this bar fulfills any beer enthusiast's dreams and even landed itself on Draft Magazine's
2013 list of top American beer bars.
With 26 rotating drafts and two beer engines for cask ales, Redlight Redlight is known for its tiptop selection of craft beers — not to mention it has one of the best selections of sour beers in the Southeast. Hop on over to Redlight Redlight next week, and come thirsty.
• 5 p.m. Redlight Show Poster Art Show
• Throwback Pricing Night on select beers
• Performance by The Cook Trio
from 8-10 p.m.
• 5 p.m. Jolly Pumpkin Tap Takeover
• 7 p.m. Wine vs. Beer Cheese Pairing (Tickets $40 Adv. / $45 Day of)
• Peru Power Food Truck from 6-10 p.m.
• 5 p.m. Vintage Keg Night
• 6-10 p.m. Smiling Bison Food Cart
• Closed for private event until 8pm
• 8 p.m.- Throwback Pricing Night
• La Empanada Food Truck
from 9-12 p.m.
• 5 p.m. Sour Keg and Randall Night
• 6 p.m. Redlight Citizens Dinner provided by Salt & Vinegar
• 5 p.m. Monday Night Nitro Event (8 kegs on Nitro)
• 6-10 p.m. Big Bruno's Bites
• 5 p.m. Cigar City Brewing x Redlight Redlight Collaboration Beer Night.
• First hour of pours are Redlight Citizen exclusive
• 5 p.m. BEERFEST. A collection of hand selected kegs pulled for a "closing ceremony" in house.
• $30 wristbands
• $35 for wristband and Redlight 10th Anniversary glassware
• 1/2 Price for Redlight Citizens
• Wittekerke cans $3 all week!