- A TOUR of Florida State University including everywhere you would have gone/eaten/partied in your four years at FSU. (Possibly includes but not limited to: Suwanee Hall and a possible Ms. Killings sighting, Jimmy Johns, Mr. Roboto, dinner at Cool Beanz, burgers & beers at Monks, drinks at Poor Pauls)
- Access to all of my college memories/Facebook albums for 6 months! (access to any memories by phone or text between 10-7 Sunday-Thursday so you can give someone the most authentic specific memories straight from my brain to their ears)
- A show (on me) at the FSU School of Theatre (on opening night if time permits!)
- I will rent a car and show you the best view of the capitol building (where it looks most like a penis)
- A walking tour of the theatre where I performed How I Learned to Drive.
- A driving tour of the spots I got speeding tickets in between classes!
- A very quick drive by my former drug dealer/yoga teachers house so as not to arouse suspicion.
- **A TOUR OF ALL OF MY FAVORITE PUBLIXES INCLUDING SWEET TEA AT EACH LOCATION!!**
- A walking tour of all the trash cans my ex silently projectile vomited in on our way to big events.<3
- IF timing permits, AN AUTHENTIC FSU HOME FOOTBALL OR BASEBALL GAME!
Consider supporting local journalism.
Our small but mighty local team works tirelessly to bring you high-quality, uncensored news and cultural coverage of Central Florida. Unlike many newspapers, ours is free – and we'd like to keep it that way, because we believe, now more than ever, everyone deserves access to accurate, independent coverage of their community.