* Rise Leviathan - our dense Imperial Stout aged on Lineage 431 roast coffee.
* Shamrock & Roll - a red ale aged on Jameson soaked oak-spirals and blended with a special roast from Hernando Medina Microlot.
* Smoke 'Em if You Got 'Em - our citrusy Centennial hopped IPA blended with a roast from the Linarco Rodriquez microlot.
* Plum & Fennel Farmhouse - aged on a roast from the Libio Hoyos Baos microlot.
* The Lebanon - Imperial stout aged on 431 roast Lineage Coffee, cardamon and cinnamon.
* Overkill - a Schwarzbier aged on Kunjin roast sourced from Papua New Guinea.
* White - a sweet stout made with Lineage Coffee and Lineage cold brew adjunct.
* High-Strung & Hopped Up - a barrel aged hoppy barley wine made with a roast from the Hernando Medina Microlot.
* Way Too Much Pressure - a milk stout aged on Lineage San Antonio roast.
* I Live Again - a barrel aged double brown ale aged on Lineage Columbia Cauca roast.
* When I Get That Feelin' - milk stout brewed with coconut and Lineage San Antonio roast.
We welcome readers to submit letters regarding articles and content in Orlando Weekly. Letters should be a minimum of 150 words, refer to content that has appeared on Orlando Weekly, and must include the writer's full name, address, and phone number for verification purposes. No attachments will be considered. Writers of letters selected for publication will be notified via email. Letters may be edited and shortened for space.
Email us at email@example.com.
Orlando Weekly works for you, and your support is essential.
Our small but mighty local team works tirelessly to bring you high-quality, uncensored news and cultural coverage of Central Florida.
Unlike many newspapers, ours is free – and we'd like to keep it that way, because we believe, now more than ever, everyone deserves access to accurate, independent coverage of their community.
Whether it's a one-time acknowledgement of this article or an ongoing pledge, your support helps keep Orlando’s true free press free.