Theme park bloggers have begun leaking images of Disney's upcoming attraction Pandora: The World of Avatar, and now, thankfully, we finally have a glimpse of the bathrooms.
, who's documenting some pretty interesting takes about the new Avatar land, decided to snap a picture of Disney's latest latrine and naturally, let's overanalyze the hell out of it:
- Love the granite countertops
- Looks like motion sensor faucets, nice
- Decent placement of paper towel dispensers
- Interesting that there are no mirrors. This may be so you can get a better look at the highly detailed tile work behind the sinks
- Unclear if this is a women's or men's room, but nonetheless, that's a lot of stalls
- Not a lot of "theming" here. But the stalls are blue, like the Na'vi aliens from the film Avatar
- The floor is a light beige surrounding a grey-colored block, which quite possibly represents the white man's greed for "unobtainium" in the film Avatar
Of course, Disney will likely send out a press release about these bathrooms at some point, harpooning all my theories.
But regardless, see these bathrooms for yourself when Pandora: The World of Avatar opens May 27 at Disney's Animal Kingdom.