Photo via Ed and Eddie/Flickr
Orlando is expected to experience "fall-like" temperatures later this week, which is good news for Floridians dying to experience what it's like to wear a light jacket, or hell, maybe even pants.
This winter is supposed to be unseasonably warm and dry, but a mini-cold front will hit Orlando this Wednesday
, causing a chilly daytime high of 74 degrees, and an arctic low of 53 degrees at night. Brrr.
This means Wednesday may be one of your only chances this year to toss on a pair of pants without experiencing "hot legs."
Other things you'll be able to enjoy this Wednesday:
- Wear a stocking cap outside without looking like you're on drugs
- A cardigan could work if you're in a shady area
- Open a window in your house for once
- You can stand in the sun and not get too uncomfortable
- Enjoy a warm beverage like a normal person
- Drive without the A/C running
- Wear a glove
It's your day, make the most of it.