Parking map for the City of Orlando (Click the image to see full map)
This Saturday will be a perfect storm of events in downtown Orlando, so if you were thinking about driving anywhere near this area you will be in a world of pain.
The City of Orlando
issued a traffic alert for Saturday, Nov. 11, citing a slew of events, concerts and parades all happening within a few blocks of each other:
- 18th Annual City of Orlando Veterans Day Parade (Downtown Orlando)
- Electric Daisy Carnival (Tinker Field) Group Dance Competition 2017 (Bob Car Theater)
- La La Land in Concert (Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts)
- Jay-Z (Amway Center) Church Street District Jay-Z Block Party (Church Street District)
- Art in Odd Places (Various locations in Downtown Orlando)
Also, there's the Orlando Beer Festival
just a few blocks East going on all day at Festival Park.
Basically, if you have to be downtown this Saturday then you should seriously consider riding a bike, taking a Lyft, a bus, a cab, literally any mode of transportation other than your car...which you probably won't find any parking for.