Since Disney has consistently been raising ticket prices
, there is now a much cheaper and lamer way to tour their resorts.
Today, Disney released a new version of Google Street allowing virtual guests to "walk" around the majority of the parks. Unfortunately, it's a little clunky, crashes sometimes, has limited attractions and doesn't really let you go into any of the buildings.
But besides the glitches, it's a great way to feel like you're having the most boring day possible at a Disney park.
Here are the places available to check out via VR
Get our top picks for the best events in Orlando every Thursday morning. Sign up for our weekly Events newsletter.
- Disneyland park, Disneyland Resort
- Disney California Adventure park
- Downtown Disney District
- Magic Kingdom Park, Walt Disney World Resort
- Disney Springs – Dining, Retail Locations
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios Pandora – The World of Avatar
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex
- Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park
- Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park