AAA has awarded 11 restaurants within the Orlando area its prestigious four-diamond rating for 2019.
A restaurant is ranked one to five diamonds by their overall food, service, décor and ambiance offered by the establishment with specifics definitions of each rank listed on AAA's website
Three Florida restaurants are ranked with five diamonds, the highest diamond rating. The only Central Florida location is Victoria and Albert's at Disney's Grand Floridian Hotel & Spa.
As a state, Florida ranks second for most four-diamond restaurants among the United States, Canada and Mexico, having 54 restaurants. California ranks first with 74 and New York third with 51.
The 11 Central Florida restaurants that are ranked four-diamond are:
- A Land Remembered at Rosen Shingle Creek, Orlando
- Cala Bella at Rosen Shingle Creek, Orlando
- Christini's Ristorante Italiano, Orlando
- NORMAN’S at Ritz-Carlton, Orlando
- Primo at JW Marriott, Orlando
- Bull & Bear Restaurant at Waldorf Astoria in Disney World
- Capa at Four Seasons, Lake Buena Vista
- deep blu Seafood Grille At Wyndham Grand Orlando Bonnett Creek
- The Venetian Chop House at Caribe Royale
- Todd English's bluezoo at Walt Disney World Dolphin Resort
- Luma on Park, Winter Park
A complete list of AAA's four and five diamond restaurants with pictures and commentary can be found on their website
So many restaurants, so little time. Find out the latest dining news every Friday morning with our weekly Food + Drink newsletter.