Orlando’s ready to cheer on @USsoccer Thursday against Ecuador at @OrlandoCitySC, are you? Now’s your chance to #win tickets! We’re hosting a #scavengerhunt tomorrow featuring 13 Greater Orlando hot spots. Set your alarm, the clues go live at 8 a.m. ⚽️ #USAvECU #Orlando pic.twitter.com/YEcQk2MPNV— Greater Orlando Sports Commission (@GreaterORLSport) March 18, 2019
1. The hunt begins at 8am on Tuesday, March 19! Each clue coincides with one location.The clues will be posted on the Greater Orlando Sports Commission's official website, as well as their Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
2. Each location will have one voucher, redeemable for two (2) tickets to the match on Thursday, March 21 at Orlando City Stadium.
3. If the clue location is a place of business, please ask staff for assistance upon arrival.
4. If you find a voucher, you are required to take a picture of yourself with the voucher where you found it, share on social media with the hashtag #USAvECU and tag @greaterorlsport. This must be done before claiming your tickets!
5. After posting your photo, follow the instructions on your voucher to claim your tickets. The deadline to claim all tickets is Noon on Thursday, March 21. If you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We welcome readers to submit letters regarding articles and content in Orlando Weekly. Letters should be a minimum of 150 words, refer to content that has appeared on Orlando Weekly, and must include the writer's full name, address, and phone number for verification purposes. No attachments will be considered. Writers of letters selected for publication will be notified via email. Letters may be edited and shortened for space.
Email us at email@example.com.
Orlando Weekly works for you, and your support is essential.
Our small but mighty local team works tirelessly to bring you high-quality, uncensored news and cultural coverage of Central Florida.
Unlike many newspapers, ours is free – and we'd like to keep it that way, because we believe, now more than ever, everyone deserves access to accurate, independent coverage of their community.
Whether it's a one-time acknowledgement of this article or an ongoing pledge, your support helps keep Orlando’s true free press free.