Margaritaville Resort Orlando
Graphic via Allied Global Marketing
just released new tidbits on its future water park, Island H2O Live!
, including the fact that the Kissimmee attraction will be themed around "technology and social media."
Island H2O Live!, which is planned to open this spring, promises to be Central Florida's most tech-advanced waterpark with innovative slides that give guests "unique experiences unlike anything they've ever seen before," according to a press release.
"Technology enhancements will be integrated throughout the attractions and park to capture unforgettable moments and memories as guests ride and slide their way through an interactive day," the resort says. "The parks theme, slide names and attraction areas will be themed to reflect both technology and social media elements engrained in our everyday lives."
The themed rides include:
- HASHTAG HEIGHTS, a family tube ride where "riders will soar to new heights."
- FOLLOW ME FALLS, a thrilling drop ride that plummets down.
- RETWEET RACERS, an attraction that allows friends to challenge each other on the mats.
- PRIVATE DOMAIN, an adults-only pool with "upscale ambience" where guests can purchase alcohol from a place called the TAG SHACK.
- BE LIVE video booths where guests can record themselves and share their experiences.
previously announced there would be nine slides at Island H2O Live! and multiple attractions, including an interactive lazy river and a giant wave pool.
Get our top picks for the best events in Orlando every Thursday morning. Sign up for our weekly Events newsletter.