- A forest lit with the flickering of hundreds of hand-made Moroccan lanterns
- A 7,000 square foot light maze
- The Leu Gardens Rose Garden comes to life with 150 colored balls of light
- A forest of neon trees
- A 65’ long tunnel of 12’ tall stars
- The finale of snow returns, but this time enhanced by two giant light trees
- Brand new entertainment and food offerings
We welcome readers to submit letters regarding articles and content in Orlando Weekly. Letters should be a minimum of 150 words, refer to content that has appeared on Orlando Weekly, and must include the writer's full name, address, and phone number for verification purposes. No attachments will be considered. Writers of letters selected for publication will be notified via email. Letters may be edited and shortened for space.
Email us at email@example.com.
Support Local Journalism.
Join the Orlando Weekly Press Club
Local journalism is information. Information is power. And we believe everyone deserves access to accurate independent coverage of their community and state. Our readers helped us continue this coverage in 2020, and we are so grateful for the support.
Help us keep this coverage going in 2021. Whether it's a one-time acknowledgement of this article or an ongoing membership pledge, your support goes to local-based reporting from our small but mighty team.
Join the Orlando Weekly Press Club for as little as $5 a month.