LOST OR ABANDONED PROPERTY FOUND OR RECOVERED WITHIN THE CITY LIMITS OF ORLANDO, FLORIDA. PROPERTY NOT CLAIMED WILL EITHER BE SURRENDERED TO THE FINDERS OR RETAINED FOR USE BY THE DEPARTMENT. CITY LIMITS OF ORLANDO, FLORIDA PICTURE IDENTIFICATION IS REQUIRED. NOVEMBER 2016
1.CELL PHONE, 46 BLK WASHINGTON
2. ELECTRONICS, 200 BLK OF AGNES
3. CELL PHONE, 20 BLK W. PINE ST
4. CELL PHONE, HUGHEY/CENTRAL
5. HEADPHONES/SPEAKERS/IPOD, 5300 BLK LESCOTT
6. LAPTOP, 4400 BLK E. COLONIAL
7. CELL PHONE, WALL/COURT
8. MULTIPLE TOOLS, 600 BLKE W. COLONIAL
9. BIKE, 7100 BLK LAKE CARLISLE
10. BIKE, 3000 BLK CHELSEA
11. BIKE, 1800 BLK S. ORANGE AV
12. MONEY, 4900 BLK I-DRIVE FOR INFO CALL (407) 246-2445, MONDAYS – THRU- THURSDAYS, 8:00 AM TILL 4:30 PM
We welcome readers to submit letters regarding articles and content in Orlando Weekly. Letters should be a minimum of 150 words, refer to content that has appeared on Orlando Weekly, and must include the writer's full name, address, and phone number for verification purposes. No attachments will be considered. Writers of letters selected for publication will be notified via email. Letters may be edited and shortened for space.
Support Local Journalism. Join the Orlando Weekly Press Club
Local journalism is information. Information is power. And we believe everyone deserves access to accurate independent coverage of their community and state. Our readers helped us continue this coverage in 2020, and we are so grateful for the support.
Help us keep this coverage going in 2021. Whether it's a one-time acknowledgement of this article or an ongoing membership pledge, your support goes to local-based reporting from our small but mighty team.