Page 6 of 10
- Photo by Joey Roulette
- No. 32: Watch a rocket launch.
50. Go to at least one show at the Orlando International Fringe Theatre Festival. It's the longest-running fringe festival in the United States (orlandofringe.org). Don't forget to drink a beer on the Green Lawn of Fabulousness.
51. Browse acres of antiques at one of Renninger's Antiques Center's multiple extravaganza events (20651 U.S. 441, Mount Dora; renningers.net). Start out on the sprawling lawn and then work your way up to the impressive collections housed in two separate buildings.
52. Explore the expansive collection of the works of Louis Comfort Tiffany at the Charles Hosmer Morse Museum of American Art (445 N. Park Ave., Winter Park, morsemuseum.org). Be blown away by the completely gorgeous chapel interior that's been reconstructed inside the museum.
53. Take the Winter Park Scenic Boat Tour (312 E. Morse Blvd., Winter Park, scenicboattours.com), which takes you through an amazing series of lush, narrow canals that connect the Winter Park Chain of Lakes. If you've ever wondered whether this tour was worth checking out, the answer is yes – do it.
54. Gawk at the show dogs strutting their stuff at the AKC Eukanuba National Championship, which takes place at the Orange County Convention Center every December (akc.org/nationalchampionship).
55. Use a 3-D printer to make your dreams come true at "fabrication laboratory" Factur (520 Virginia Drive, factur.org).
56. Go shopping at Magic Mall for the best mixtapes and affordable gold (2155 W. Colonial Drive, magicmallplaza.com).
57. Consume copious amounts of Butterbeer Ice Cream at Diagon Alley at Universal Studios. Wash it down with the Deathly Hallows (Guinness, Hog's Head Brew and Strongbow) in Hogsmeade Pub (6000 Universal Blvd.; universalorlando.com).
58. Pick a side and cosplay at MegaCon as either a DC or Marvel character, then get in the huge group photo with some star creators (spring 2018, megaconorlando.com).
59. RSVP on the website and join one of Greenwood Cemetery's Moonlight Walking Tours, where you'll see the final resting places of people with last names like Bumby, Carr and Tinker (1603 Greenwood St., cityoforlando.net/greenwood).