1. Britney Spears. "I want to wait to have sex until I'm married. I do. I want to wait," Britney cooed to US Weekly. "But it's hard." So's Justin, surely, but Britney seems increasingly vague about whether or not she is actually riding the chastity fence. "Have we had sex? That's something that, you know, I'd like to keep personal," she continued. Earth to Britney: You've had sex.
2. Christina Aguilera. A self-confessed slut, Aguilera is currently embroiled in a sex-tape scandal that she fears, if the tape is released, will upset her grandmother's health. "I'm a proud sexual girl -- a woman, actually," Aguilera bragged to the Associated Press. "All this do-not-touch nonsense is not me. I'm no virgin. I'm all for female sexuality and taking the sexual power away from the guys. They've had it way too long." Or maybe they've had you way too often.
3. Mandy Moore. She's the likable goody-two-shoes of the fading teen crop (and she's from Longwood! Get it? ... Long wood!), but you have to wonder about a girl whose first single referred to her love as tasting like "Candy." "It's just so much more sexy to leave something to the imagination," she said. Which must be easy when your boyfriend is the potentially gay comic-foil Fez on "That '70s Show."
4. Jessica Simpson. Speaking of potentially gay comic foils, Simpson's much-touted chaste relationship with 98 Degrees' Nick Lachey recently crumbled with each of their careers. Word about town in L.A. was always that theirs was a camaraderie of convenience, anyway. He liked to work out a lot at the gym, you see. And she, well, wants to be a virgin forever.
5. Joey Fatone Jr. All bets are off on this one. Joey has an illegitimate baby.