Best of Orlando® Readers Poll 2020
Let’s build something! The ballot is open and it’s time for you to vote for 2020’s best people, places and things in our annual Readers Poll.
The final round runs June 24 through Aug. 2. The winners will be announced Wednesday, Aug. 26. It’s a snap!
The fine print:
- Please celebrate what makes Orlando unique by nominating locally owned businesses wherever possible.
- You may vote once per category.
- In the first round, ANY NAME can be written in. The nominees are not announced until the second round, at which point voters will choose among them.
- If you are having trouble casting votes, you may need to clear your browser cache. Not sure how to do that? Follow instructions here.
- No ballot stuffing. If we suspect that you obtained your votes unfairly – via third-party vendors or by voting for yourself repeatedly using fake accounts – you’ll be disqualified.
With our staff drastically reduced due to the pandemic, putting this contest together won't be easy, but we know Orlando needs its Best of Orlando! If you would like to contribute a little somethin'-somethin' to help us keep serving the city, tap here.)
Vote here! ↓