- photo by Jessica Bryce Young
Now that you have three fantastic menu cheat sheets for your upcoming holiday parties, let us recommend a few complementary adult beverages.
To accompany the Southern menu, we recommend our Remix twist on the Bramble, the Bourbon Bramble.
- 1 1/2 ounces bourbon
- 1 ounce Pimm's Blackberry & Elderflower
- 1/4 ounce Luxardo Maraschino
- 1/2 ounce fresh-squeezed lemon
- 1/2 ounce simple syrup
- fresh blackberries
To accompany the Peruvian menu, try a Pisco Sour (or our Remix, the Neon Fizz).
- 2 ounces pisco, chilled
- 3/4 ounce lemon juice
- 3/4 ounce simple syrup
- 1 large egg white
- 4 drops Angostura bitters
To accompany the Locavore menu, your best bet would be to pick up a growler of beer from Cask & Larder or Orlando Brewing, or you could mix up a jar of Cordial I-4, our Remix of the classic holiday Cordial 44 using local fruit, locally roasted coffee beans, Florida sugar and local Winter Park Distilling's Bear Gully white whiskey.
- 1 large, clean, wide-mouth Mason jar
- 1 yard orange (the largest one that will fit through the mouth of your jar)
- 44 Snake Bomb or Lineage Roasting coffee beans
- 44 Domino sugar cubes or a scant cup (44 teaspoons) of Florida Crystals
- 4 cups Bear Gully Classic corn whiskey
Once the cordial is fully infused, remove and discard the coffee-bean-studded orange, strain liqueur through cheesecloth, and store in the refrigerator. Serve neat, or over ice, or mixed with seltzer, or in coffee.